Obsidian tides will be nature's bane.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

OT Has Not Been (Completely) Forgotten

Hey, so I am aware that it has been months since I've done anything with this. This is not the first time this has happened to me: in the past, on at least three separate occasions I have had the great idea of making a blog that I was utterly devoted to for a few days, after which I promptly forgot its existence. A variety of factors (yes, including laziness) have prevented me from updating Obsidian Tides, but I do not want this blog to forever go to the grave of forgotten projects that exists on my blogger page. Just know that I actually do plan on regularly updating this from now on. hopefully expanding it and sharing plenty of awesome music with whoever cares to listen.

Until I get back home tomorrow, please treat yourself to a soothing song by the best active band in post-rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment