Obsidian tides will be nature's bane.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Every Time I Die - Ex Lives (2012)

Artist: Every Time I Die
Album: Ex Lives
Country: USA (Buffalo, NY)
Release Date: March 6th, 2012
Genre: Hardcore/mathcore/southern metal

I will admit that this is my first experience with Every Time I Die, and that I'm also a bit late here, but this album is up there with One Wing and All We Love We Leave Behind as one of the best metalcore albums of the year. While Converge gave the world yet another big "fuck you" with their latest album and The Chariot went for a more oddly-structured and experimental route, ETID inject some really sweet rock-y elements into Ex Lives that make it one of the catchiest and insanely fun things I've heard all year.

Sample song, tracklist, and download can be found after the jump. 

 Drag King


1. Underwater Bimbos from Outer Space (2:43)
2. Holy Book of Dilemna (1:49)
3. A Wild, Shameless Pain (1:49
4. Typical Miracle (2:26)
5. I Suck (Blood) (2:56)
6. Partying is Such a Sweet Sorrow (3:12)
7. The Low Road Has no Exits (2:52)
8. Revival Mode (3:46)
9. Drag King (4:12)
10. Touch Yourself (2:18)
11. Indian Giver (4:11)

Duration - 32:14

buy
jam

No comments:

Post a Comment